Requirement for running Amazon PPC ads
What are the requirements for running Amazon Ads?
- An active Amazon professional seller account.
- For Headline Search Ads, enrollment in the Amazon Brand Registry .
- Products must be new
- Ability to ship to all US addresses.
- For Sponsored Products, eligibility for the Buy Box. If you create a Sponsored Products ad for a product listing that is not eligible for the Buy Box, your ad will not display to Amazon shoppers. Headline Search Ads will be shown to shoppers regardless of who is winning the Buy Box.
- The product must first be considered relevant for that keyword. The keyword is contained in the product information (for example, in the title).
- Amazon CPC
- Quality factor