Amazon Keyword Tracking – Detailed Guide
We all know top rankings are the key to sky-high sales and profits on Amazon. So it is quite important to be on page 1 for your top keywords. You need to constantly know where your listings rank for their most important keywords so that you can take targeted action to maintain and improve them. Keyword tracking ensures that you don’t lose your sales for your top keywords. Tracking also helps you decide the right pricing and PPC strategy to gain top ranking for the keywords.
By tracking your important keywords you can find out
Where to find this feature?
Login to SellerApp > Dashboard > Tracked Products > All Products > Keyword Tracking
- Search rank for each keyword, that is, which page of the Amazon search results, your product lies in
- Indexing information of your keyword, that is, whether or not your product gets displayed in the search results at all, for the keyword search
- From the Keyword Tracking page
Entering keywords separated by a comma or a new line and to Track them. 2. From the Product Keywords page (right next to Keyword Tracking page), you can select the keywords by checking the box and click on Keyword Tracking
Login to SellerApp > Dashboard > Tracked Products > Keyword Tracking
3. While you are on the Keyword Research & Reverse ASIN pages, for finding new keywords for your product.
Dashboard > Tracked Products > Product Keyword
NOTE: For realtime data tracking and to get immediate results right after tracking new keywords, install and use SellerApp's Chrome Extension
Dashboard > Keyword Tool > Keyword Research/ ASIN
Search VisibilitySearch Visibility is a metric that estimates the visibility of your product for overall searches on Amazon. The percentage estimate of the search visibility depends on its average rank across a set of keywords in Amazon. The calculation takes all the keywords that are tracked for the product into consideration and these keywords are queried in Amazon to see where the product is visible. NOTE: If your product's position is beyond 250 positions or beyond page 10, the keyword position will be blank in the graph
Dashboard > Tracked Products > Overview
Indexing, Page Rank & Search PositionIndexed Keywords are the ones that Amazon identifies to be relevant to your product and associates them with your product. It means, whenever a buyer searches a keyword that is indexed for your product, your product listing gets displayed in the search results. A keyword that is indexed for your product is either present on-page i.e. on the title/product description/bullet points or in your backend search terms. Page Rank is the page in the Amazon search result where the product appears Search Position is the exact position of the product on the Amazon search result page. Additionally, for your backend search terms, you can also check out the Index Checker.
- Status column indicates whether or not a keyword is indexed
- Page Rank of the product for the keyword
- Current Position is the current search position of the product for the keyword
- Position Change records keyword trends over a period of time from the date of tracking
Read NextHow to use this information?
- You can analyze the keywords that are working towards bringing you sales. Understand keywords that are not working in your favor.
- Find new keywords from the Keyword Research tool or the Product Keywords that will bring you better search visibility.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions?
If you’re a bit lost, hit up the help team or chat with us to find answers to your query.