For FBA sellers, the profit margins start at sourcing. Your Sourcing decisions decide the success of your Amazon.
Sourcing products for cheaper price and selling them on Amazon is a strategy that is followed by most Amazon FBA sellers. Buy in bulk and at a cheaper price from wholesale manufacturers overseas to sell with high profits on Amazon. Other than that sourcing has other benefits too.
- Reduction in costs, especially labor and manufacturing costs.
- Access to fresh research, design, and specialized intellectual capital.
- Availability of new technology and capacity. A number of companies source overseas because domestic suppliers lack the capacity and they’re not making necessary investments to stay competitive.
- You can focus on the core process of marketing your product better and have the capital to invest in them.
- Many profitable FBA private labels on Amazon source their product.
Where do I find SellerApp Product Source?
In the SellerApp dashboard, navigate to Tools > Product Source.
Before you source, Research Top Amazon products and estimate their profits
- Go to Product Research, type in your niche select the category, apply filters to find your next Amazon product
- Go to Product Ideas, select between BSR movers, New Arrivals, Trending or even the most wishlisted product!