How to make a profitable Amazon PPC campaigns?
Before you activate PPC campaigns there are a few things to confirm,
- Much before you start your PPC campaigns, it is advisable to have an optimized product listing with highly relevant keywords, product descriptions that convert well, high quality on page images. In short, ensure that you have an optimized Amazon product listing page.
- Ensure that you have collected a few reviews for your product. Reviews help you increase the conversion rate for your product ad.
STEPS TO OPTIMIZE CAMPAIGNS TO RUN PROFITABLE SPONSORED PRODUCT ADS
- Run automatic campaign for a specific period of time
- Observe shopper search queries and terms. Segregate keywords that are performing well and the ones that are underperforming. Eliminate search terms that do not convert yet consume the daily budget.
- Use the top converting search terms to conduct keyword research using SellerApp Keyword research tool. Identify new, related terms that may increase impressions and conversions to your ads while lowering the average cost per click.
- Continually optimize your campaigns to remove negative terms, non converting search terms and identify potential and profitable keywords.