If you have just started out setting up Amazon Promotional codes for your product, check out the previous article to create one-time usage Amazon discount promo codes from Amazon Seller Central for your Amazon Product.
- Login to your Seller Central account
- From the ‘Advertising’ option, click on ‘Promotions’ from the drop-down.
- From the header tab, choose ‘ Manage Promotions.’
Doing this opens up the promotions that are currently active for your product. Click on the promo codes that you just set up, the one from which you want to download the codes.
- From the View Promotion tab that has opened up, click on ‘Manage Claim Codes.’ This opens up another page that looks like the one below with a section to Create and download the coupon code
- Enter a name for the set of coupons and the number of coupons you want to download.
Amazon takes about 15-20 minutes to generate the coupon codes, and the status reads as ‘In progress’
Check back after 15 mins. Refresh the page, and it’ll show you an option to download the code. Click the download button, and a file gets downloaded to your system, with all the coupon codes with a one-time usage limit.