Brand Enhancement – Amazon Listing Quality
What is Brand Enhancement?
Amazon recently updated its Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to A+ Content Manager. There are additional modules when compared to the previous one. The new A+ content manager (EBC) is more appealing and user friendly, providing a seamless experience to vendors and sellers.
The A+ content ( or EBC) feature enables brand owners to change the product descriptions of branded ASINs.
Adding EBC to your product detail pages can result in higher conversion rates, increased traffic, and increased sales when used effectively.
To create A+ content for your product, follow the steps below:
In your Seller Central account, click on ‘Advertising’ from the drop-down and click on ‘A+ content manager.’
- Search for the ASIN of the product you want to use A+ content or select ‘Start creating A+ content.’
- Select your desired template and fill the text and image slots.
- Save your changes or click Submit to send the content for validation and approval.
- Verify if the content is published or make changes by clicking Edit for a specific SKU
Usually, the review can take up to a week. After the review, the status will be reflected on the Enhanced Brand Content home page. You can view the rejection reasons by clicking Edit for a specific SKU. Here’s the link to Amazon’s rules and regulations for creating Enhanced Brand Content.
Requirements for Enhanced Brand Content
- Have a registered trademark for the products sold on Amazon. This requires you to own the products that are being sold by you and not be a reseller.
- Registration to Amazon Brand Registry
With Amazon Brand Registration, there are more benefits other than having a secure brand.
- Better product description using detailed product images and additional text placements.
- Increase in conversions – The images and description in the A+ content help your customers to understand and visualize your product in a better way.
- Reduce in returns – A better understanding of the product results in lower return rates of the product.
- Increase Brand awareness – You can add your brand story in the A+ content, which boosts your brand awareness and customers’ trust.
If you have not yet registered on Amazon Brand Registry, search the existing brands and trademarks in Amazon Brand Registry Search, just so that you stay on the safer side and do not involve your brand into infringement issues.
Want to learn more?
Still, have questions?
If you’re a bit lost, hit up the help team or chat with us to find answers to your query.