What is Brand Enhancement?
Enhanced Brand Content is a tool to make your listings more visually appealing. A feature that was restricted only to Vendor Central people previously is now available to all sellers.
The Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) feature (commonly referred to as the A+ tool) enables brand owners to change the product descriptions of branded ASINs.
Adding EBC to your product detail pages can result in higher conversion rates, increased traffic, and increased sales when used effectively.
To create Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) for your product, follow the steps below:
In your Seller Central account, click on ‘Advertising’, from the drop-down click on ‘Enhanced Brand Content’
- Enter the SKU representing the ASIN of the product you want to use EBC
- Select your desired template and fill the text and image slots
- Save your changes or click Submit to send the content for validation and approval
- Verify if the content is published or make changes by clicking Edit for a specific SKU
Normally the review can take up to a week. After the review, the status will be reflected on the Enhanced Brand Content home page. You can view the rejection reasons by clicking Edit for a specific SKU.
Here’s the link to Amazon’s rules and regulations for creating Enhanced Brand Content.
Requirements for Enhanced Brand Content
- Have a registered trademark for the products sold on Amazon. This requires you to own the products that are being sold by you and not be a reseller.
- Registration to Amazon Brand Registry
With Amazon Brand Registration, there are more benefits other than having a secure brand.
- Better product description using detailed product images and additional text placements.
Increase brand visibility and gain customer trust by adding your brand story.
If you have not yet registered on Amazon Brand Registry, search the existing brands and trademarks in Amazon Brand Registry Search, just so that you stay on the safer side and do not involve your brand into infringement issues.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions?
If you’re a bit lost, hit up the help team or chat with us to find answers to your query.