SellerApp lets you track products from multiple places; when you are finding new product ideas, discovering new keywords, or researching for new products, from the dashboard as well.
Why track products with SellerApp?
- Tracking your Amazon product keeps you connected with all the nitty-gritty changes that are going on with your product and account including hijackers creeping into your listing, low inventory, keywords that are going down in the search volume, listing quality, etc.
- Tracking competitor products give you a complete insight into their product.
Including all the keywords, keywords that are bringing them most profits, even their top competitor products, pricing trends, review trends, search visibility, Amazon FBA calculator; to compare whether the product can be profitably sold by you, FBA fees; listing fees and the warehousing fees.
You can track interesting products and sellers either by manually adding them from the dashboard or by simply clicking on the ‘Start Tracking’ button
- Track products by entering their ASIN
Where to find this feature?
Login to SellerApp > Dashboard (navigational bar on the top)
Once you click that link you ‘ll be prompted to enter the ASIN of the product. Enter multiple ASINs separated by a comma or enter each in a new line.
If you are a newbie to Amazon Selling, you must probably be wondering what is “ASIN”?
Amazon uniquely identifies all the items listed in it by the ASIN or Amazon Standard Identification Numbers. ASIN is usually composed of 10 letters and/or numbers that identify items.
For every product sold on Amazon, you can find its ASIN in the URL.
2. Track the top products that rank for a keyword from ‘Keyword Research‘
3. Track interesting products from Product Ideas that can be an inspiration for your next Amazon product.
4. Build your knowledge base by tracking products from the ‘Product Research‘
5. Track interesting product releases of sellers you follow with SellerWatch
Once you track products you are equipped with multiple tools to break down and analyze it further
Product Keywords – To analyze and extract all the top keywords of the product
Keyword Tracking – Track keywords to check for keywords that are ranking high in searches.
Listing Quality Index – Study product listings to understand listing techniques. Open up high potential product opportunities that have very low listing qualities.
Insights – To discover more information about the product
Index Checker – Check the backend keywords that are indexed for your product
Want to learn more?
Still, have questions?
If you’re a bit lost, hit up the help team or chat with us to find answers to your query.