The bullet points should clearly highlight your product features. These bullet points should include all the features that differentiate your product from the competitors. Keep the sentences short yet descriptive.
Tips to write effective bullet points
Bullet point section should have a clear answer to ‘Why should I buy your product?’
- Start with the most important and eye-catching feature then work your way down to less crucial terms
- 5 bullet points are good to have. Create 5 benefit driven attributes.
- Begin each point with a capital letter
- Write in fragments, without ending punctuation
- Include call to action words in your points
- If you have improvised your product to differentiate it from the products that are currently in the market. Make sure that you include those features in the product features section.
- Don’t be afraid to really fill them keywords!
One word of caution: If you’re really good at finding keywords and end up with a ton to use, don’t try to shove them into your bullet points. Make sure that they are legible and coherent because customers read and rely highly on these bullet points when deciding to buy your product.
Want to learn more?
Still have questions?
If you’re a bit lost, hit up the help team or chat with us to find answers to your query.